Saturday, December 20, 2008

Crazy Snow all day in Portland!


Yeah! I finished updating http://www.madebyhippies.com/! Check it out! All the pages should be updated to include a full menu on the left and a header and footer section to each page. So where ever a visitor is on the website they should be able to find their way to any other page on the website in two clicks. I have basically made my own unique html shopping cart website. Where each item has it's own page that describes it and has a payment/buy it now button. Then there are different levels of menus that show the smaller image and a link to each item and I can advertise each item and link to them from anywhere. And I can update pictures easy and just to one file location and it will update that photo everywhere throughout the system.

So now my next project is some photo shoots of all the tie dye t-shirts. I want to have each shirt being worn by a hippy model to show it off. I just think this looks way nicer in the end then having the ole t-shirt on the floor picture. Which works, but I&I am professional - given enough time :)

Then too I am going to keep making all the t-shirt patterns so I have some of each pattern in each size in stock all the time. Then the plan is to tackle all the odd ball items, dresses, towels, socks, bandannas, long sleeve t-shirts, hooded long sleeve t-shirts, hooded long sleeve sweatshirts, shoulder bags, underwear, tank tops and maybe a few more things. Our plan is to pick like two to four good design/color combinations for each item and make some of each design in all the available sizes of that item. Then we will always have those items in stock and be able to ship them out fast! We have the t-shirt plans all dialed in and are working on making them all. We love to tie Dye! Yes We do!




So go look at http://www.madebyhippies.com/ Thanks!

Man, snow all day long in Portland. I have been inside typing away html code all day. I am going to take a break from all this computerising and go tie dye. PEace! -Erik

No comments: